Super Simple Cucumber Salad
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1 Small White Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar (can also use White Wine Vinegar I just like Red better)
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 cup water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoons Dill (optional)
- Slice cucumber in half then in slices
- Slice onion in thin strips
- Combine cucumber and onion
- Season with salt and pepper
- Mix white wine vinegar, sugar and water in small bowl
- Pour over cucumbers and onions and stir well
- Sprinle with fresh chopped dill and enjoy!
Perfect and quick recipe for those summer BBQ’s or just as a quick and healthy sid dish for week night dinners!
90-Second Keto Bread!
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs (I use egg whites)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powders
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pour all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl that is 4 inches wide at the bottom.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let sit until cool.
- Cut in half horizontally.
I like to toast mine at this point to give it a little crunch. Great with a little butter and jam!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Bites
Vegan and Gluten Free!!
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 3/4 Cup Corn Flour
- 3/4 Cup Polenta
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Wing Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat over to 400 degrees (F).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash cauliflower and cut into bit sized pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, combine polenta, corn flour, salt, garlic powder and black pepper with the water and mix until a paste forms
- Place cauliflower in bowl along with the batter until completely covered
- Remove the coated pieces of cauliflower one by one and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with wing sauce.
- Return to oven and back for another 20 minutes
I served mine with vegan ranch dressing and a side salad. These were yummy and easy to make. If you prefer BBQ sauce you can sub that for the wing sauce. See pics below! 🙂
Baked Sweet Potato
I love, love, love sweet potatoes! They are packed with vitamins A & C as well as immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory nutrients, and just down right taste like a party in your mouth! See below for just one of the many ways you can prepare this superfood…
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling potatoes after cooked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the sweet potato on a roasting tray. Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper over the potato. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in the oven or until tender.
- Take sweet potato out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter. Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil.
And you guys I cheat sometimes and sprinkle some brown sugar on mine after I take it out of the oven as well…OMG is this a great side dish! Enjoy!! 😊