Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Bites
Vegan and Gluten Free!!
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 3/4 Cup Corn Flour
- 3/4 Cup Polenta
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Wing Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat over to 400 degrees (F).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash cauliflower and cut into bit sized pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, combine polenta, corn flour, salt, garlic powder and black pepper with the water and mix until a paste forms
- Place cauliflower in bowl along with the batter until completely covered
- Remove the coated pieces of cauliflower one by one and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with wing sauce.
- Return to oven and back for another 20 minutes
I served mine with vegan ranch dressing and a side salad. These were yummy and easy to make. If you prefer BBQ sauce you can sub that for the wing sauce. See pics below! 🙂